Safe in Antigua
Just a quick note to let y'all know that I'm here, safe and sound (but very sleepy - waking up at 3 am, surprisingly, does not agree with me). The trip was smooth sailing, and I met a very nice Isreali couple at the airport and split a cab with them to Antigua about 2 hours away.
I'm booked for 5 days of Spanish school starting tomorrow, including a homestay with a local family. I found a nice hostel right across the street where I'm staying tonight.
Right now I'm headed for a shower (they promise hot water) and a nap. I may check out the town with Basmot and Oded, but they as they're actually on their honeymoon I might just let them be. I am exhausted, and I have to be at school at 8 am. Despite the early hour, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe by tomorrow I'll be able to better understand this spanish internet browser.
Love you all! I'll write more tomorrow. xoxo
1 Comments:
So glad to hear that you are safe. I watched your plane online all morning until I knew it was there. I am happy to hear you found a place to stay alright.
But the big question - did the mask help??
Post a Comment
<< Home