Crazy, who me?
The Dawn and Drew Show is going to get me committed.
I was listening to another of their hilarious podcasts (seriously, check them out) on the bus today, and the woman beside me gave me the worst "Ok psycho!" look ever.
I kinda smiled back at her, and said "Don't worry, I swear, I'm not crazy."
Note for the future:
Telling strangers you're not crazy does NOT make them think you're not crazy. It makes them pretend not to hear you, refuse to make eye contact, and then nervously move to a seat on the other side of the bus.
I couldn't help it. Their podcasts are just really funny. I need a t-shirt or something.
Warning: Listening to Comedy. No need to shoot evil looks
1 Comments:
Try telling them that you are crazy, and see where that gets you...lol!
P.S. Can I be there when you do???
Post a Comment
<< Home