Exams and Dignity (so *not* related)
Finished my last exam until September! Assuming my placement goes well, I am officially half way done my Masters in Physiotherapy. (And in case you were wondering, I think I've disproved that whole "alcohol impedes studying" theory, since I think I did really well on the exam.)
To leave you with an amazing quote I read last night in the current book I'm reading:
Dignity is an affectation, cute but eccentric, like learning French or collecting scarves. And it’s fleeting and incredibly mercurial. And subjective. So fuck it.
Dave Eggers,
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Fantastic book, haven't read anything so honest in ages. Makes me want to try harder to live my life not giving a damn what anyone thinks. Something to keep in mine while I'm off celebrating tonight!
1 Comments:
Glad to hear that Apple martini went over well...lol! You must be so glad to have all of your exams over until september!
Love the quote, I'll have to get my hands on that book!
Post a Comment
<< Home