Thinking about packing...
I leave tomorrow for Michelle (one of my best physio school friends!) and John's wedding in Cornwall ON, and won't be getting back until Saturday night. I'm leaving for Central America before the crack of dawn on Monday, so I'm trying to get a bit organized now, to save packing panic on Sunday.
I've had to do a bit of travel-related shopping (had to, really) including something with which to carry my entire life on my back. Here she is.
To be really radical, I'm not going to sew the standard-issue Canadian flag on it. Not that I'm against national pride, but I'm doing it as a test - do people really treat Canadians any differently?
3 Comments:
wow, that looks....tiny. ;)
Good grief girl...I can never keep up with you! Have an incredible trip, and try to keep us up-dated...I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures (besides the fact that I am green with envy that you'll be missing a good part of the dreaded Canadian winter). And yes, sew that flag to that tiny back pack, girlfriend!
Sew on the flag, trust me on this one! The better treatment will astound you.
Post a Comment
<< Home