Time to take Eros out on the town!
To hell with school, at least for tonight. Ok, I'm a little bitter about a slightly less-than-stellar exam result. But I've gotten enough work done for one day, it's time to go dancing!
Eros will be making her debut (her reincarnated debut that is) tonight at Alleycatz, a great bar that has amazing jazz on Tuesday nights. There are always a ton of my lindyhopper friends there, but I haven't been in ages. Tuesday is generally a bit of a panic in terms of school work. But tonight, I don't care. I got just enough of a taste of swing dancing on Saturday night that I need to satisfy my craving. And poor Eros, she just needs to be flaunted! Curlie Girl told me to (kinda), I can't say no!
Eros was almost going to be shown off as a funky head wrap, but instead she decided that she needed to be wrapped around my waist, as a fun little tassle to shake and swivel on the dance floor.
Good night to all! Wish me luck for school tomorrow ;)
2 Comments:
Oooo...I wish I could have come out to see it! Sorry to hear about the exam
Oh, I'm so jealous..a jazz club! MY FAVORITE! I used to haunt the Reservoir Lounge. I bet you looked amazing with your eros scarf around your waist (I love doing that!).
Post a Comment
<< Home