Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Still feelin' the love

Wow, 5 comments on only my second entry back! Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes. I think I can safely say that this year I had the best birthday ever. I was completely spoiled by everyone I know, and just feel all-around loved. I had a tutorial at school on Monday afternoon, and my friend Ryanne brought a cake, and everyone sang for me and everything! How great are my friends?

I have a midterm tomorrow, for which I'm highly unprepared. That means that I've been too busy guilty to knit much. But I did have a burning desire to knit up a quick little project, details to be disclosed at a later date. You really need a picture. Hint- it's made out of brown Manos, which was leftover from a purse I made for my mom.

Alright, back to the anatomy books! I need to cram the musculature of the lumbar spine, pronto! Can I knit at the same time? Hmm. Probably not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Ah, now you are on the secret projects eh? Can I see it Thursday????

7:55 AM, February 02, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no...it should have read 6 comments for your birthday post! I'm sorry for being away from the computer for so long!

Happy, Happy Birthday!

I can't believe that you like Port too! I LOVE Port, but Port lovers and few and far between, so I usually end up sipping all by my lonesome. We'll have to have a Port night when you come and visit!

And don't worry about a digital camera my dear. Just talk. Pictures are great and all, but a thousand pictures doesn't equal heart felt words!

Good luck with your midterm!

11:47 AM, February 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Bedora,
I think that your friends are so great because you are a great friend first. Good luck with your exam.
Love Gail.

8:48 PM, February 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home