on a roll
After booking the hostel in Prague yesterday, I got on a bit of a roll! Thanks to Peter, who took me to buy a phone card and taught me to use the damn thing. I don't know why I was so intimidated of using them. It's the cheapest long distance I've ever heard of, and I don't think I'll ever call long distance without one again.
I made a few calls, booking a hostel in Krakow and in Bled (Slovenia). Krakow I wanted to get out of the way because it's my next stop after Prague, so it's a little easier for me to guess when I'll be arriving there. Bled I booked because it's pretty touristy, and they have a really nice hostel there that usually you have to book a month in advance for.
Dani is coming over this afternoon to talk some sense into me about what I should pack. Right now I think I'd have to have 4 backpacks to hold all the stuff I want to take. Steve, who just got back from his own month-long trip to Europe, lent me a ton of great space-saving travel stuff that he bought, so that will save me some room. Thank God.
Tomorrow I fly out, I can hardly believe it. My flight leaves at 6:20 pm and I arrive in Prague at 10:25 am Prague time the next day. Woo hoo!
1 Comments:
Well, we managed to get everything in there! I think you will have everything you need, and even some nice clothes to go out. Who woulda thunk it!
Post a Comment
<< Home