Home and off again (lots of pics)
I just got back from Michelle and John's wedding in Cornwall. It was such a lovely wedding - not too formal, and lots of fun, just like them.
In about 18 hours I'll be leaving for my month-long trip to Central America! Today I'm packing, cleaning my apartment, and spending time with Marcel. And I'll try to cram in a few more lessons with my "Learn to Speak Spanish" book and CD (thanks Sharon!)
How can I not be excited when there are pictures like this to look at?
That's a photo of Lake Atitlan, where I'll probably be in about a week and a half.
My first stop will be Antigua. It's supposed to be a very pretty colonial town, on the touristy side, where I'll supplement my shaky spanish (books & cds can only get you so far) with about a week of spanish school.
After that, the itinerary is fuzzy, with a few "must see" stops and a potential rendezvous point with Marcel for when he gets to Guatemala on the 18th of October.
I'll miss you all! I love getting comments and emails *hint hint* xoxoxo
4 Comments:
And we will all miss you too! I can't wait to see all the pics. You know I live vicariously through you when you go on these trips....
Have an amazing time, can't wait to read about what you are up to DAILY...get my drift? Love you.
Great pics Laura- some fine dancing form. eek.
Have an awesome trip... can't wait to read your updates when you get the chance, but enjoy living every moment.
Bon voyage!
Have a fantastic time! I'm looking forward to reading about all your adventures and seeing your gorgeous pictures.
Be safe and have fun!!
Post a Comment
<< Home